Looking for housing or emergency shelter?
- NJ 2-1-1 Social Service Resource Hotline, click or dial 2-1-1
- New Jersey Homelessness Prevention Program
- New Jersey Housing Resource Center
- NJ Helps
- Hudson County-specific resources
Looking for access to mental health or substance use treatment?
Looking for food or other basic needs?
Are you a veteran who needs help?
- Homeless Reach: https://www.homelessreach.info/reach/webapp/public/web/search.xhtml
Allows you to search for local resources for homeless veterans and others. Download Homeless REACH app from App Store or Android Market or visit the website above.
- National Call Center for Homeless Veterans: 1-877-424-3838 (4AIDVET)
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255, press 1
- Community Hope for Veterans: (973) 463-9600 (serves Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris, Passiac, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren counties)
- Soldier On: (866) 406-8449 (serves Bergen, Burlington, Essex, Hudson, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, and Ocean counties)
- Veteran Multi-Service Center: (610) 384-8387 (serves Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumbersand, Gloucester, and Salem counties)